WHO WE ARE
Wealth Equality are an open group of people who work collaboratively to publish and share ideas.
WHAT WE DO
We put those at the margins on the centre of the page.
We discover and share voices muted by society.
We work horizontally and respectfully towards one another at all times.
We operate across numerous media, both physical and virtual.
We are committed to constantly renewing and revisiting our approach to the sharing of ideas.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
We believe ideas should be shared, not owned.
We believe in empowering each other to tell our own stories.
We believe in redefining the parameters of journalism.
We believe in investigation, in curiosity, and in questioning the status quo.
We believe in equalising voices, and in Equalising Wealth.
WEALTH EQUALITY ISSUES:
Issue 1 (February 2016)
Issue 2 (April 2016)
Issue 3 (July 2016)
Issue 4 (September 2016)
- Islamophobia is Harming Britain – Ameerah Khan
- All Power to the People – Matthew Elias Moutos
- Power Fool! – Owen Aderibigbe
- The Birth of Our Nation – Jonathan Nomamiukor
- Racism Between Minorities – Justin D. Johnson
- The Story of a Young Woman called Nayara Justino – Gabriela de Oliveira
- There are Always People who Suffer for Our Shine – Folarin Akinmade
Issue 4 (December 2016)
INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED IN THE NEXT ISSUE?